Malignant stomach lymphoma
Gastric lymphoma is a type of cancer that is particularly aggressive. It is a malignant neoplasm of lymphoid tissue. For a long time, it can take place in a latent form and is difficult to treat, however, in Israeli clinics, doctors own a sufficient amount of modern equipment and have extensive experience in treating lymphoma in the stomach, provide services at the highest level , increasing at times the percentage of cured patients.
Gastric lymphoma: progressive diagnostic methods
Diagnosis of gastric lymphoma, like other diseases, in Israeli clinics is a consistent coordinated process that gives an absolutely accurate result without the slightest probability of errors in research. On the first day of visiting the clinic, the attending physician gets acquainted with the patient's medical documentation, examines him and prescribes an examination schedule, including such procedures as:
- blood test;
- ultrasound of the abdominal cavity ;
- endoscopic examination;
- analysis of cerebral fluid
This is an indicative list of procedures that may be prescribed to examine a patient's stomach cancer (lymphoma). The expediency of conducting specific studies is decided by the doctor individually. Based on the results, the medical council decides on the method of treatment. Moreover, such highly specialized doctors as oncologists, oncosurgeons, chemotherapists, radiologists, gastroenterologists, etc., take part in the development of a treatment plan.
At this stage, the patient can already understand what the total cost of treatment will be. The price of services is paid in any convenient way, while the payment can be divided into several stages.
Gastric lymphoma: treatment in Israeli clinics
Such a serious disease as stomach lymphoma is treated by Israeli doctors in different ways: both surgical treatment and non-surgical therapy are used.
Treatment of gastric lymphoma involves the use of such methods as:
- eradication - antibiotic therapy, which is used at an early stage, in the case when the tumor is localized in the stomach;
- chemotherapy - Gastric lymphoma is treated with a combination of standard chemotherapy with monoclonal antibodies with constant patient monitoring. If the patient has an intolerance to any drugs, they can be replaced by others;
- radiation therapy - the most modern approach is recognized as a combination of radiotherapy with chemotherapy. With the help of linear accelerators, fast and less dangerous radiation is performed, effectively destroying lymphoma cancer cells without causing serious harm to the patient's body.
- Surgery is used in extreme cases when all previous methods have proven ineffective. If a decision is made to conduct an operation, Israeli clinics use the most gentle minimally invasive methods of removing a malignant neoplasm.
The cost of treating gastric lymphoma in Israel may vary depending on a number of factors. The price of services depends on the stage of lymphoma, the number and type of diagnostic procedures, treatment tactics, the length of the patient's stay in the clinic, etc. In general, the cost of services for the treatment of lymphoma in Israeli medical centers is 30-35% lower than the prices in the leading cancer centers in America and Europe. At the same time, each patient is provided with a comfortable stay in the clinic and excellent quality of medical care.