Liver cancer is a severe malignant disease in which healthy cells of an organ are replaced by tumor cells. The neoplasms progress rapidly and spread metastases. The main cause of the onset of the disease is the penetration of malignant cells from other organs, which occurs in about 75% of cases. Scientists also identify such provocative factors as hereditary predisposition, alcohol and smoking abuse, cirrhosis, syphilis and a number of other diseases.
Adenocarcinoma has its own classification and stages of development. The least common hepatocellular carcinoma is a cancer of the liver that manifests itself in one or more small neoplasms. In this case, the functions of the liver are not disturbed, there are no restrictions on its activity.
There are also types such as:
- cystadenocarcinoma - outwardly the tumor resembles a cyst, more often progresses in women;
- fibrolamellar carcinoma - manifests itself in people before 40 years old, treatable if you turn to specialists in time;
- epithelioid hemangioendothelioma - the "mildest" type of cancer;
- hepatoblastoma - develops more often in children under 5 years old;
- angiosarcoma - often a consequence of work in industries associated with the presence of chemicals, carcinogens.
Depending on how the tumor progresses and spreads metastases, they distinguish four main stages of cancer. The most severe is stage 4 of liver carcinoma, when tumor cells penetrate into neighboring and distant organs, blood vessels and lymph nodes.
Treatment of liver adenocarcinoma
In the treatment of liver cancer, timely diagnosis is of great importance ... Disease detection activities include ultrasound, biopsy, computed tomography, blood tests, and laparoscopy . The sooner an accurate diagnosis is made and treatment is started, the greater the patient's chances of recovery. The worst situation is in patients with advanced stage 4 adenocarcinoma of the liver, when even combined treatment does not give a chance of 100% recovery. This suggests that it is very important to find a good clinic, where all the studies will be carried out in a short time and a treatment plan will be drawn up.
In this case, we must pay tribute to the Israeli clinics conducting diagnostics and treatment of oncological diseases in a short time at a high level. Medicine in Israel today is recognized by the whole world as one of the most effective. High-precision equipment and the presence of experienced professional doctors ensure the maximum chances of a positive outcome and speedy recovery.
Methods of adenocarcioma treatment are selected individually, depending on the stage of disease progression, the presence of metastases, the patient's physiological characteristics, etc.The main methods are:
- surgery - this method of treating liver adenocarcioma is used most often in the early stages. During the operation, doctors remove areas with neoplasms, as well as some of the surrounding tissues;
- radiosurgery - a modern technique using the CyberKnife system allows you to eliminate tumors and metastases without surgery;
- radiation therapy is a method involves the effect of ionizing radiation on the tumor;
- chemotherapy, hormonal treatment - a type of drug treatment with drugs that destroy malignant cells.
B In Israeli clinics, doctors are introducing the latest technologies, in particular, they use sparing methods of organ-preserving and minimally invasive intervention.
Treatment of adenocarcinoma of the liver in Israel with BK MEDICAL LOGISTIC
A person who first encounters a terrible diagnosis finds it difficult to independently navigate and choose a good clinic with quality service and a reasonable price policy. In this case, it is easier and safer to seek help from BK MEDICAL LOGISTIC - a guide in the world of Israeli medicine. Tel Aviv today is the world center for the development of oncological medicine, so there is no doubt that here you can get high-quality services and get closer to full recovery in a short time.
Our company will help you choose the best medical institution in Israel. We provide support from "A" to "Z", helping to undergo diagnostics, treatment and rehabilitation procedures. By contacting us through the website medlogist.com, you will receive a full consultation with the subsequent decision of all issues related to treatment in Israel.