Neurinoma (or schwannoma) is a benign tumor that develops from lemmocytes - auxiliary cells of nerve tissue that form along the axons of peripheral nerve fibers. Neurinoma is characterized by slow development, sometimes acquires the properties of a malignant tumor.
Symptoms of a brain neuroma:
- intracranial pressure;
- compression of the medulla;
- damage to a nerve fiber;
- mental disorders;
- impaired coordination of movements of various muscles;
- decreased mental abilities, muscle tone of the legs and arms;
- dysfunction of the cardiovascular system, respiratory system, vision.
A neuroma of the brain is a neoplasm that develops within the boundaries of the skull, on the trigeminal and vestibular cochlear nerves. Neurinoma is most often unilateral.
Methods of diagnosis and treatment of cerebral neuroma
The list of diagnostic examinations is selected by a neurosurgeon or a neurologist. The examination begins with the exclusion of pathologies with a similar clinical picture. An examination is carried out, the patient's complaints are revealed, etc.
With a neurinoma of the brain, the doctor prescribes an MRI or CT scan with contrast. Computed tomography is less informative, since it does not recognize tumors less than two cm. Electroneuromyography can also be prescribed to assess the paency of electrical impulses.
After the final diagnosis is made, the cost of treatment is determined. The cost formation is influenced by the examination results, symptoms.
The tumor is removed surgically or irradiated. A wait-and-see position can be chosen if there is mild symptomatology, if a neuroma is discovered accidentally during the diagnosis of another disease.
BK MEDICAL LOGISTIC: treatment of brain neuroma by the best doctors in Israel
Qualified specialists of BK MEDICAL LOGISTIC (Ukraine, Kiev) organize a trip for treatment in Israel ... The impeccable quality of medical services and affordable prices predominantly distinguish Israeli medicine from other world clinics.
Complex treatment of brain neuroma in a clinic in Israel has its advantages:
- treatment and diagnostics of patients are organized at the highest level, without queues and expectations;
- Leading Israeli neurosurgeons are engaged in monitoring patients with neuromas;
- thanks to innovative diagnostic equipment, laser technologies, the presence of powerful microscopes and an imaging system, it is possible to find out all the features of the pathology, carry out a microsurgical operation to remove neuromas as accurately as possible in the shortest possible time; /li>
- after removal of the neuroma, intensive care of the patient is provided, rehabilitation therapy is prescribed, for this, comfortable conditions have been created in the clinic;
- an acceptable price for treating patients with neuroma in Israel - the cost of removal of a neuroma depends on the clinical picture patient, concomitant diseases;
- full support of a patient with neuroma at all stages of treatment;
- the cost of medical the patient pays for their services after the end of treatment, without prepayments;
- affordable prices.
BK MEDICAL LOGISTIC (Ukraine, Kiev) offers high-quality medical services, removal of neuromas from the best doctors in Israel, creates comfortable conditions for therapy in Israel and Ukraine, individually selects for each patient the best options for removing a neuroma, helping to completely get rid of the disease, taking into account financial capabilities. The prices for surgery in Israel are significantly lower than in other developed countries for similar services.
BK MEDICAL LOGISTIC provides patients with neuroma with the opportunity to use high-quality medical services, the latest technologies, innovative methods of therapy, to undergo effective treatment with a minimum of side effects. effects by world-class doctors with many years of practice.