Cancer of the gallbladder
Cancer of the gallbladder is an aggressive oncology that spreads rapidly and gives placestasis to nearby organs. Treatment of pathology must be timely and effective.
Treatment of gallbladder cancer
After receiving a diagnosis of gallbladder cancer, treatment for the patient is prescribed by an oncologist. He compiles it on the basis of test data, examination of the body and the patient's condition.
Symptoms of gallbladder oncology
- Muscle weakness;
- Lethargy, mental retardation;
- Yellowing of the white of the eyes;
- Abdominal dropsy;
- General malaise of the body.
Each stage of oncology may have its own symptoms of the disease. If you understand that something is wrong with the body, go for an examination.
Where is gallbladder cancer treated?
When diagnosed with gallbladder cancer, more than 50% of patients undergo treatment in Israel. Reasons for medical tourism:
- Desire to confirm the diagnosis and undergo additional examination;
- Modern equipment and diagnostic methods;
- Professors of oncology with practical experience;
- Ability to preserve the organ.
How is the oncology treatment prescribed?
The oncologist prescribes therapy for the patient individually, taking into account his condition and stage of the disease. The survival rate of patients treated in Israeli clinics is much higher than at home.