Neurinoma (or schwannoma) is a benign tumor that develops from lemmocytes - auxiliary cells of nerve tissue that form along the axons of peripheral nerve fibers. Neurinoma is characterized by slow development, sometimes acquires the properties of a malignant tumor. Trigeminal neuroma is the second most diagnosed after brain neuroma.
The clinical picture of trigeminal neuroma depends on the size of the tumor, includes the following symptoms:
- sensory disturbance, head numbness ;
- decreased strength of the masticatory muscles;
- nausea, vomiting, severe headache;
- disorder of sensations of perception (smell, taste, etc.);
- trigeminal neuralgia.
A neuroma of the trigeminal nerve of the head is a neoplasm that develops within the boundaries of the skull on the trigeminal node (ophthalmic, maxillary, mandibular nerve). The neuroma is most often unilateral.
Methods of diagnosis and treatment of trigeminal neuroma
The list of diagnostic examinations is selected by a neurosurgeon or a neurologist. Diagnostic measures begin with the exclusion of pathologies with a similar clinical picture. An examination is carried out, the conjunctival (corneal) and mandibular reflexes are examined, the patient's complaints are revealed, etc.
With trigeminal neuroma, the doctor prescribes ultrasound, MRI or CT with contrast. Electroneuromyography may also be prescribed to assess the paency of electrical impulses.
After the final diagnosis is made, the cost of therapy is determined. The cost formation is influenced by the results of the examination, the severity of the symptoms, the stage of the disease.
The trigeminal neuromas are surgically removed or irradiated.
Treatment of the trigeminal neuromas in Israel
Qualified specialists of BK MEDICAL LOGISTIC (Ukraine, Kiev) carry out professional organization of treatment in Israel. The impeccable quality of medical services and reasonable prices predominantly distinguish Israeli medicine from other world clinics.
Complex treatment of trigeminal neuroma in a clinic in Israel has its advantages:
- the treatment process and patient examinations are organized at the highest level, without queues and waiting;
- the leading neurosurgeons of Israel are engaged in monitoring patients with neuromas;
- thanks to innovative diagnostic equipment, laser technologies, robotic equipment, the presence of powerful microscopes and an imaging system, it is possible to find out all the features of the pathology, as accurately as possible to carry out a microsurgical operation to remove the trigeminal neuroma nerve in the shortest possible time;
- after removal of the neuroma, intensive care of the patient is provided, restorative therapy is prescribed, for this the clinic has created comfortable conditions;
- an acceptable price for treating patients with neuroma in Israel - the cost removal of neuroma depends on the severity of symptoms, individual characteristics of the patient, concomitant diseases;
- carried out full support of a patient with neuroma at all stages of treatment;
- reasonable pricing - the cost of therapy, other medical services, the patient pays after the end of treatment.
BK MEDICAL LOGISTIC (Ukraine, Kiev ) offers the removal of neuromas from the best doctors in Israel, creates comfortable conditions for therapy in Israel and Ukraine, individually selects the best options for removing neuromas for each patient, helping to completely get rid of the disease, taking into account financial capabilities. Prices for medical services in Israel are significantly lower than in other developed countries.
BK MEDICAL LOGISTIC provides patients with neuroma from all over the world with the opportunity to use high-quality medical services at affordable prices, the latest technologies, innovative methods of therapy, to undergo an effective treatment with a minimum of side effects by world-class doctors with many years of practice.