Cavernous hemangioma is a special type of benign vascular tumor that grows in the form of a hollow structure. The cavernous hemangioma is continuously fed by one or more large vessels. More often localized on the skin.
Cavernous hemangioma consists of one or many chambers that are filled with blood, as well as a soft structure protruding above the skin surface. A cavernous tumor contains cavities, voids, grows deeper, it rises significantly above the surface of the skin, consists of numerous vessels, causing tangible discomfort. Deep cavernous hemangiomas, when formed under the skin, can hardly be visualized, and when located in internal organs (liver, kidneys, etc.) lead to functional disorders with an appropriate clinical picture. Externally, cavernous hemangioma is easily diagnosed.
Diagnosis of cavernous hemangioma
An accurate diagnosis of hemangioma is based on symptoms, results of radiography, MRI, CT, ultrasound, studies of the affected organ, methods of contrast study of blood vessels , assessment of the blood circulation rate in the tumor focus and the vessels supplying it, Doppler ultrasonography of the blood flow.
Therapy for cavernous hemangioma involves cryodestruction, surgery with excision of the tumor, resection of the pathological site or removal of the anatomical part in the tumor focus.
The development of a neoplasm is facilitated by a hereditary factor, internal pathologies, an environmental factor, congenital, acquired diseases, exposure to external factors, etc.
The clinical picture with severe symptoms of cavernous hemangioma depends on the localization of the tumor, develops when complications appear. The characteristic symptoms of cavernous hemangioma of the liver are nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, discomfort, a quick feeling of fullness after a small meal, and decreased appetite.
BK MEDICAL LOGISTIC: the cost of treating cavernous hemangioma in Israel
Qualified specialists of BK MEDICAL LOGISTIC organize a trip for treatment in Israel. High quality of services and affordable prices distinguish Israeli medicine from other clinics in the world. The cost of medical services, the formation of the price depends on the symptoms, individual characteristics of the patient, the state of health, concomitant diseases.
Complex treatment of cavernous hemangioma in a clinic in Israel has its advantages:
- treatment and examination of patients is organized at the highest level, without queues and expectations;
- observation for patients with cavernous hemangioma, the best specialists in Israel are engaged;
- thanks to modern diagnostic equipment, robotic installations, laser technologies, the presence of powerful microscopes and an imaging system, it is possible to find out all the nuances of the pathology, as accurately as possible to carry out a microsurgical operation to remove cavernous hemangioma in the shortest possible time;
- after the operation, intensive care of the patient is provided, rehabilitation therapy is prescribed, for this the clinic has created comfortable conditions;
- an acceptable price for the treatment of cavernous hemangioma in Israel - the cost of tumor removal depends on clinical manifestations, individual characteristics of the patient, concomitant diseases;
- full support of the patient cent at all stages of treatment.
BK MEDICAL LOGISTIC offers quality services, treatment, removal of cavernous hemangioma from leading doctors, creates comfortable conditions for therapy in Israel and Ukraine, individually selects the best options for each patient, helping to completely get rid of the disease, taking into account financial capabilities. Prices for medical services in Israel are significantly lower than in other developed countries. The patient pays the cost of treatment after the end of all procedures.
Prices for treatment in Israel are significantly lower than prices for similar services in other clinics abroad. In this case, the cost of the surgical operation to remove the hemangioma, the patient can pay in installments.
BK MEDICAL LOGISTIC provides patients with the opportunity to take advantage of the latest technologies, innovative methods of therapy, to undergo effective treatment with a minimum of side effects by world-class doctors with many years of practice.