Cancer of the oral mucosa: treatment in Israel
Cancer of the oral cavity (mucosa) is a malignant tumor that affects parts of the oral cavity, affecting the buccal region, gums, hard palate, tongue, retromolar region, jaw , the bottom of the mouth, the inner surface of the lips. Predisposing factors for the development of cancer are the herpes virus, heredity, as well as prolonged exposure to teeth with caries, dentures, frequent damage from sharp edges of teeth, hot food, smoking, alcohol. Cancer is prone to metastasis.
The main symptoms of oral cancer are:
- non-healing ulcers of the lips, palate, etc .;
- thickening inside the buccal cavity area;
- lack of sensitivity, partial numbness of the cheeks, floor of the mouth, etc.;
- whitish, scarlet pigmentation in the oral cavity;
- pain, uncomfortable sensations of unclear etiology in the oral cavity;
- foreign body sensation;
- jaw edema.
Severity symptoms of the disease depend on the stage of cancer, the location of the tumor, size, degree of proliferation, structure, presence of metastases and the general condition of the patient.
Leading Israeli doctors take part in the treatment of patients: oncologists, dentists, hematologists, radiologists, anesthesiologists, neuro- and microsurgeons, plastic surgeons, psychologists, rehabilitologists. Diagnostic measures are carried out in several days. Depending on the structure, localization, metastasis of cancer, surgical methods of treatment, chemotherapy, invasive laser surgery, selective irradiation, radiation, photodynamic, biological therapy, transplantation are used.
Diagnosis of cancer of the oral mucosa
Advanced equipment allows you to detect cancer at an early stage using laboratory, instrumental methods. Diagnostics includes a doctor's consultation, a physical examination, anamnesis, a dentist's consultation, endoscopic examination, biopsy, jawbone scanning, MRI, CT, PET, blood tests for biomarkers, histological examination of the tumor. Based on the results of the examination, after clarifying the diagnosis, the cost of services is determined.
The cost of cancer treatment in Israel is much lower than in other developed countries.
Organization and cost of treatment for oral mucosa cancer in Israel
Impeccable quality of services and affordable prices allow many patients to choose Israeli medicine among the clinics of the world.
Advantages of cancer treatment in a clinic in Israel:
- condition monitoring, treatment of patients with oral cavity cancer is carried out by qualified Israeli specialists, owning advanced therapy methods;
- thanks to modern diagnostic equipment, robotic equipment it is possible to find out all the features, stages of cancer and carry out a surgical operation as accurately as possible;
- after surgical interventions, intensive patient care is provided, rehabilitation therapy, the clinic has comfortable wards, friendly staff, a psychologist service is provided;
- an acceptable price for cancer treatment in Israel - the cost of m medical services depend on the clinical picture, patient history, general health, stage of cancer;
- full support of the patient is provided at all stages of treatment;
- the cost of medical services is paid by the patient after the end of treatment.
By contacting BK MEDICAL LOGISTIC (Ukraine, Kiev), you will receive high-quality diagnostics, the necessary treatment at an affordable price from leading Israeli doctors.
BK MEDICAL LOGISTIC offers cancer treatment in the best doctors in Israel, creates comfortable conditions for therapy in Israel and Ukraine, individually selects, taking into account the financial capabilities for each patient, the best options for removing cancer, helping to completely get rid of the disease.