Morton's neuroma is a benign proliferation of fibrous connective tissue in the area of the medial and lateral plantar nerve. The pathology is characterized by the compaction of the outer structure of the nerves of the foot with a characteristic pain syndrome. The pathology is manifested by chronic trauma to the third interdigital nerve due to pinching of the ligament between the bones.
Morton's neuroma often affects women due to the use of narrowed shoes with heels; in men, Morton's neuroma may appear as a result of flat feet. It is more often localized in the area between the 3rd and 4th toes.
The symptomatology of Morton's neuroma depends on the size of the tumor and includes the following symptoms:
- pain syndrome of the foot;
- increased discomfort when using narrowed shoes;
- shooting in the toes;
- tingling, loss of sensitivity in the foot.
Unpleasant sensations can occur without stress on the arch of the foot, in a calm position.
Diagnosis of Morton's neuroma
Diagnostic measures begin with a study of the clinical picture. A physical examination is carried out, the patient's complaints are revealed, etc.
With Morton's neuroma, the doctor prescribes ultrasound, MRI with and without contrast. Electroneuromyography can also be prescribed to assess the patency of electrical impulses, as well as the degree of impairment of the nerve structure.
After the final diagnosis is made, treatment tactics are selected, the price of services is determined. The cost formation is influenced by the examination results, symptoms.
For the treatment of Morton's neuroma, conservative methods of therapy are used: pain relievers, local injections, therapeutic blocks, orthopedic insoles. Surgical methods: nerve excision, ligament incision, etc.
BK MEDICAL LOGISTIC: treatment of Morton's neuroma in Israel
By contacting BK MEDICAL LOGISTIC (Ukraine, Kiev), you will receive quality medical services , the necessary treatment at an affordable price from leading Israeli doctors, as well as modern diagnostics of Morton's neuroma.
Complex treatment of Morton's neuroma in the Israeli clinic has its advantages:
- treatment and diagnosis of patients organized at the highest level, without queues and waiting;
- leading neurosurgeons of Israel are engaged in monitoring patients with neuroma;
- thanks to innovative diagnostic equipment, microsurgical techniques, laser technologies, robotic equipment, the presence of powerful microscopes and imaging systems manage to find out all the subtleties of the pathology, as accurately as possible to carry out a microsurgical operation to remove Morton's neuroma;
- the clinic has comfortable wards, a responsive staff;
- reasonable price of treatment in Israel - the cost of removing a neuroma depends on the severity of symptoms, individual characteristics of the patient, concomitant diseases;
- full support of a patient with neuroma at all stages of treatment is carried out;
- reasonable pricing;
- the patient pays the cost of medical services after the end of treatment, it is possible to pay the cost of services in parts.
BK MEDICAL LOGISTIC (Ukraine, Kiev ) offers the removal of Morton's neuroma from the best doctors in Israel at an affordable price, creates comfortable conditions for therapy in Israel and Ukraine, individually selects, taking into account the financial capabilities of each patient, the optimal options for removing the neuroma, helping to completely get rid of the disease. Prices for treatment in Israel are significantly lower than in other developed countries.
BK MEDICAL LOGISTIC provides patients with a unique chance to take advantage of the latest technologies, innovative methods of therapy, to undergo effective treatment with a minimum of side effects from world-class doctors with many years of practice .