Breast cancer treatment: effective therapy and its methods
Breast cancer (scientific name for breast carcinoma) is the most common type of cancer in women. At the time of menopause and menopause, the risk of disease increases. Even young women are at risk. The development of medicine has helped to find effective methods of combating oncology. But the sooner the disease is recognized, the greater the chances of a cure.
The onset of breast cancer begins with the rapid growth of cancer cells. This can last for years before the swelling grows and becomes palpable. The exact reasons for the formation of cancer cells are unknown, but world and Israeli doctors have suggested the causes of the development of the disease.
The main reasons for the development of breast oncology
Since the exact reasons could not be identified, experts conducted a number of studies. During the study of the disease, it was suggested that oncology may occur:
- Family predisposition;
- Hormonal imbalance;
These factors are fundamental in the development of breast cancer. With frequent illnesses in the family with cancer, genetic testing is required. In women who have confirmed BRCA1 /BRCA2 mutations, the risk of the disease increases.
Degrees and types of breast cancer
Breast cancers are predominantly differentiated based on biological characteristics. It is important to distinguish between hormone receptor positive tumors and HER2 positive breast cancers. There are also special degrees of aggressiveness of cancer:
- A highly differentiated tumor has a favorable prognosis for recovery, in this case, the cells do not spread to adjacent tissues and remain in the focus of the disease. Characterized by the absence of symptoms;
- Moderately differentiated breast carcinoma: in the composition of adenocarcinoma, abnormal cells that do not function as healthy and have a different structure. The development process may involve regional lymph nodes. Successful prognosis for recovery;
- Poorly differentiated grade: the most dangerous of the listed breast carcinomas. Pathology develops rapidly, the cells are completely changed and actively spread throughout the body.
There is a classification of adenocarcinoma of the breast, which were identified by Israeli doctors:
- Tubular microcarcinoma of the breast can be up to 20 mm.Development is slow, does not cause discomfort and pain;
- Lobular - the most common carcinoma, develops in the lobules of the breast, cells can infiltrate into other areas; treatment can be carried out at an early stage conservative;
- Infiltrating ductal breast tumor creates abnormal cells surrounded by a dense layer of stroma;
- Infiltrative tumor with abnormal cells is the most aggressive type of oncology;
- Invasive ductal carcinoma - infiltration of infected breast tissue in ductal lobular carcinoma, the prognosis is disappointing;
- Mucinous glandular carcinoma of the mammary glands actually does not have healthy cells, but only mucins;
- adenocarcinoma - a stony mass (carcinoma) from the stroma in the mammary glands.
Depending on the type of carcinoma and the degree of damage to the body, experts may prescribe conservative treatment or percutaneous surgery.
Stages of the disease
Experts identify several stages in the development of cancer cells. In total, 4 main stages are distinguished:
- Stage 1 g1: neoplasms up to 2 cm.The tumor is quickly treated;
- Stage 2 g2: node of ductal invasive breast carcinoma 5 cm in size, metastases do not infiltrate to other organs;
- Stage 3 g3: carcinoma in the mammary gland from 5 cm, painful sensations appear, cancer cells infiltrate;
- Stage 4 g4: pronounced symptoms, cells spread throughout the body.
There is also medullary carcinoma, papillary and ductal nonspecific tumor of the mammary glands, affecting the lobar segments and some parts of the breast. From the stage of cancer and cell development, treatment of adenocarcinoma of the breast is prescribed. The earlier the degree of lesion is determined, the more effective the therapy will be.
Where to treat breast cancer?
BK Medical Logistic Israel specialists offer diagnostics and effective treatment. Israeli clinics have many advantages. Specialists with extensive clinical experience have been trained abroad and trained in the best clinics in the United States and Europe. Here, each patient has an individual approach and its own method of treatment. Operational examination is carried out using modern equipment. This makes it possible to establish a diagnosis as soon as possible.
Branches of the company are located in the regional centers of Ukraine. Patient analyzes are transported to Israeli clinics, which is necessary to establish an accurate diagnosis and a personal selection of a treatment program is carried out.