Cancer of the central nervous system: treatment in Israel
Cancer of the central nervous system is a group of neoplasms that develop in the brain and spinal cord, in the membranes of the brain, in the vessels. Predisposing factors for the development of a tumor of the central nervous system are age, metabolic problems, as well as prolonged exposure to toxic chemicals, viruses, radioactive radiation, and a hereditary factor. A tumor of the central nervous system is prone to metastasis.
Malignant tumors of the central nervous system (glioblastomas) can threaten the patient's health and life, metastasizing to other areas. Benign neoplasms (meningiomas, neuromas) are less aggressive, often only require monitoring.
Primary neoplasms are formed directly in the structures of the central nervous system, secondary (metastatic) tumors penetrate into structures as metastases of neoplasms formed in other tissues and organs.
The main symptoms of cancer of the central nervous system are:
- mental disorders;
- functional disorders of the organs of vision, hearing, smell, etc.;
- loss of sensitivity;
- problems with limb control;
- involuntary acts of defecation, urination;
- pain sensations in the limbs, back.
The severity of the symptoms of the disease depends on the stage of the cancer, the location of the tumor, size, degree of proliferation, the presence of metastases and the general condition of the patient.
In treatment patients are attended by leading Israeli doctors: oncologists, anesthesiologists, neuro- and microsurgeons, psychologists, rehabilitologists.
Depending on the characteristics, localization, metastasis of CNS cancer, surgical methods of treatment, radiosurgery, chemotherapy are used, sometimes targeted drugs are prescribed .
Diagnosis of central nervous system cancer
Innovative software Allows you to identify cancer of the central nervous system in the early stages, using laboratory, instrumental methods. Diagnostics includes a doctor's consultation, a series of neurological tests, anamnesis, genetic testing, biopsy, MRI, CT, PET scanning, blood tests for biomarkers, lumbar puncture.
After the final diagnosis is made, the cost of services is determined. The cost formation is influenced by the examination results, symptoms.
Prices for the treatment of CNS cancer in Israel are much lower than in other developed countries.
Organization and cost of treatment for cancer of the central nervous system in Israel
High quality of medical services and affordable prices distinguish Israeli medicine from other clinics in the world.
Advantages of CNS cancer treatment in a clinic in Israel:
- the constant monitoring of the condition, treatment of patients with a CNS tumor is carried out by qualified Israeli specialists;
- thanks to modern diagnostic the equipment manages to find out all the features, stages of a cancerous tumor of the central nervous system and as accurately as possible make a diagnosis, prescribe treatment, conduct a surgical operation;
- after surgical interventions, intensive patient care is provided, rehabilitation therapy is prescribed, the clinic has comfortable wards, responsive medical staff, psychological support is provided;
- reasonable price of treatment in Israel;
- full support of the patient is carried out at all stages of treatment;
- the cost of medical services is paid by the patient after the end of treatment ...
By contacting BK MEDICAL LOGISTIC (Ukraine, Kiev), you will receive high-quality medical services, modern diagnostics, necessary treatment at an affordable price from leading Israeli doctors.
BK MEDICAL LOGISTIC creates comfortable conditions for therapy in Israel and Ukraine, selects, taking into account the financial capabilities for each patient, the optimal options for removing cancer, returning the patient to normal life.