Hemangioma of the lungs
Hemangioma of the lungs is a rare benign neoplasm of the lungs from overgrown and interconnected blood vessels. The hemangioma is characterized by outlined boundaries from neighboring tissues, slow development and lack of predisposition to the acquisition of the properties of a malignant tumor by cells.
An accurate diagnosis of hemangioma is based on symptoms, the results of X-ray and CT examination of the chest, methods of contrast study of blood vessels, tracheobronchoscopy, ultrasound, Doppler blood flow. After the final diagnosis is made, the cost of treatment is determined. The formation of the cost of services is influenced by the results of the examination, symptoms.
Hemangioma therapy involves surgical intervention with excision of the tumor, resection of the pathological site or removal of the anatomical part of the lung.
The development of the neoplasm is promoted by a hereditary factor, internal pathologies , environmental factor, congenital, acquired bone diseases, exposure to UV rays, etc.
Types, clinic of hemangioma
Common capillary neoplasms (capillary plexus) differ in that tumor cells grow into surrounding tissue. Cavernous hemangioma contains cavities, voids filled with blood, and consists of numerous vessels. Combined hemangiomas are distinguished by the combination of several types. The tumor is usually localized in the lung tissue without further proliferation.
The clinical picture with severe symptoms of pulmonary hemangioma develops when complications appear. Characteristic symptoms of pulmonary hemangioma can be coughing up blood, pain in the chest, shortness of breath, blue skin, weakness, pulmonary bleeding.
BK MEDICAL LOGISTIC: the cost of treating pulmonary hemangioma in Israel
Qualified specialists of BK MEDICAL LOGISTIC (Ukraine, Kiev) organize a trip for treatment in Israel. High quality of services and an affordable price distinguish Israeli medicine from other clinics in the world.
Complex treatment of hemangioma of the lungs in a clinic in Israel has its advantages:
- treatment and examination of patients is organized at the highest level , without queues and waiting;
- highly qualified Israeli specialists are engaged in monitoring patients with hemangioma of the lungs;
- thanks to modern diagnostic equipment, robotic installations, laser technologies, the presence of powerful microscopes and an imaging system, it is possible to find out all the nuances of the pathology, as accurately as possible to carry out a microsurgical operation to remove the hemangioma of the lungs as soon as possible;
- after the operation, intensive care is provided to the patient, rehabilitation therapy is prescribed, for this the clinic has created comfortable conditions;
- an acceptable price for the treatment of hemangioma of the lungs in Israel - the cost of medical services depends on the individual characteristics of the patient, the condition health, concomitant diseases;
- the patient is fully accompanied at all stages of treatment;
- the cost of therapy, other medical services is paid by the patient after the end of treatment, without prepayment.
BK MEDICAL LOGISTIC (Ukraine, Kiev) offers treatment, removal of hemangioma of the lungs at affordable prices from the best doctors in Israel, creates comfortable conditions for therapy in Israel and Ukraine, individually selects for each patient the best options that help to completely get rid of the disease with taking into account financial capabilities. Prices for treatment in Israel are significantly lower than in other developed countries.
BK MEDICAL LOGISTIC provides patients with the opportunity to take advantage of the latest technologies, innovative methods of therapy, to undergo effective treatment with a minimum of side effects from world-class doctors with many years of practice.