Nephroblastoma is a congenital embryonic malignant tumor of the kidney. Kidney nephroblastoma is detected mainly in young children.
System of clinical staging of renal nephroblastoma:
- Stage 1 - nephroblastoma is located within the kidney, ectomy is possible;
- Stage 2 - the neoplasm grows beyond the kidney, complete removal is possible;
- Stage 3 - nephroblastoma metastasizes outside the kidney, partial removal is possible;
- Stage 4 - the presence of distal metastases;
- Stage 5 - bilateral renal nephroblastoma.
Renal nephroblastoma is characterized by the spread of metastases in the vessels of the circulatory system and in the vessels of the lymphatic system. Metastasis is observed in the lungs, liver, peripheral retroperitoneal lymph nodes.
Diagnosis and treatment of nephroblastoma in children
An accurate diagnosis of nephroblastoma is based on the morphological conclusion, the results of laboratory tests, molecular genetic tests, X-ray, MRI, CT, ultrasound, PET-CT, renoscintigraphy, angiography of the affected kidney, methods of contrast study of blood vessels, assessment of the blood circulation rate in the tumor focus and the vessels supplying it, Doppler ultrasonography of blood flow.
Treatment in Israel for nephroblastoma in children involves chemotherapy, brachytherapy, radiofrequency ablation, cryoablation, laser vaporization, surgery with laparoscopic access. Prices for medical services in Israel are much lower than in other developed countries.
The development of nephroblastoma in children is facilitated by a hereditary factor, internal pathologies, congenital changes in genes and chromosomes, developmental abnormalities, concomitant diseases.
Clinical manifestations of nephroblastoma may be absent for a long time. Typical symptoms of nephroblastoma are abdominal pain, hematuria, hypertension.
BK MEDICAL LOGISTIC: the cost of nephroblastoma treatment in Israel
Qualified specialists of BK MEDICAL LOGISTIC organize a trip for treatment in Israel. High quality services and affordable prices distinguish Israeli medicine from other clinics in the world. The cost of medical services, price formation, depends on the symptoms, individual characteristics of the patient, health status, concomitant diseases.
Complex treatment of nephroblastoma in a clinic in Israel has its advantages:
- treatment and examination of patients is organized at the highest level, without queues and waiting;
- monitoring patients with kidney nephroblastoma are treated by the best Israeli specialists;
- thanks to modern diagnostic equipment, robotic installations, laser technologies, the presence of powerful microscopes and an imaging system, it is possible to find out all the nuances of the pathology, as accurately as possible to carry out a microsurgical operation to remove nephroblastoma in the shortest possible time ;
- after the operation, intensive care of the patient is provided, rehabilitation therapy is prescribed, for this the clinic has all the conditions: comfortable wards, helpful staff;
- an acceptable price for the treatment of nephroblastoma in children 1, 2 , 3, 4, 5 stages in Israel - the cost of tumor removal depends on the clinical manifestations, individual characteristics of the patient, concomitant diseases;
- os full support of the patient at all stages of treatment is provided.
BK MEDICAL LOGISTIC offers high-quality services, treatment, removal of nephroblastoma from leading doctors, creates comfortable conditions for therapy in Israel and Ukraine, individually selects the optimal options that help to completely get rid of the disease, taking into account financial capabilities. The patient pays the cost of treatment after the end of all procedures.
Prices for nephroblastoma treatment in Israel are much lower than prices for similar services in other clinics abroad. The patient can pay the cost of a surgical operation to remove a nephroblastoma in installments.