Hemangioma of the liver in Israel
Hemangioma of the liver is a benign neoplasm that appears due to an embryonic disorder of the development of blood vessels. Hemangioma of the liver occurs in one or two lobes of the liver. The size of the tumor can reach 10 centimeters.
Hepatic hemangioma is detected at the birth of a child or forms during the first year of life. Hemangioma of the liver is also diagnosed in the elderly. Hemangioma of the liver can occur due to a sharp growth in childhood or be the result of a chronic disease, infectious diseases that a pregnant woman was ill with. The causes of the pathology are not fully understood.
An accurate diagnosis of liver hemangioma is based on the clinical picture, the results of blood tests, liver function tests, hepatoscintigraphy, MRI, CT, ultrasound, angiography, static liver scintigraphy, assessment of the blood circulation rate in tumor focus and the vessels supplying it, methods of contrast study of blood vessels, Doppler ultrasonography of blood flow. After the final diagnosis is made, the cost of treatment and removal of the liver hemangioma is determined. The formation of the cost of services is influenced by the results of the examination, the degree of damage, proliferation, symptoms.
Therapy of liver hemangioma depends on the size and shape of the tumor, involves hormonal therapy, minimally invasive methods, surgery with tumor excision, resection of the pathological site. The development of a neoplasm is facilitated by a hereditary factor, internal pathologies, an environmental factor, congenital, acquired diseases, exposure to UV rays, trauma, etc.
Types, symptoms of liver hemangioma
Common hemangioma (plexus of capillaries ) in the liver has outlined borders, bright color. Capillary neoplasms differ in that tumor cells grow into surrounding tissues. Multiple cavernous hemangioma of the liver contains cavities, voids filled with blood, consists of numerous vessels. The combined view has a skin and subcutaneous part, it is distinguished by the combination of several types. There are also venous, groin-like hemangioma of the liver, hemangioendothelioma.
Symptoms of hemangioma depend on the location. There may be an increase in the liver, nausea, vomiting, discomfort under the ribs on the right. The neoplasm can regress on its own.
BK MEDICAL LOGISTIC: the price of liver hemangioma treatment in Israel
Qualified specialists of BK MEDICAL LOGISTIC organize a trip for treatment in Israel. High quality of services and affordable prices distinguish Israeli medicine from other clinics in the world.
Comprehensive treatment of hemangioma, liver surgery in an Israeli clinic have their own advantages:
- treatment and examination of patients is organized at the highest level, without queues and waiting;
- highly qualified Israeli specialists are engaged in monitoring patients with liver hemangioma;
- thanks to modern diagnostic equipment, robotic installations, laser technologies, the presence of powerful microscopes and an imaging system, it is possible to find out all the nuances of pathology, to carry out a microsurgical operation to remove as accurately as possible liver hemangiomas as soon as possible;
- after the operation, intensive care of the patient is provided, rehabilitation therapy is prescribed, for this the clinic has created comfortable conditions;
- an acceptable price for the treatment of liver hemangiomas in Israel - the cost of medical services depend on the individual characteristics of the patient, the state of health, concomitant diseases;
- full support is provided care of the patient at all stages of treatment;
- the cost of therapy, other medical services, the patient pays after the end of treatment, without prepayment.
BK MEDICAL LOGISTIC offers treatment, removal of liver hemangioma according to at affordable prices from leading doctors in Israel, creates comfortable conditions for therapy in Israel and Ukraine, individually selects the best options for each patient , helping to completely get rid of the disease, taking into account financial capabilities.
The cost of a surgical operation to remove a hemangioma on the liver, and other services, the patient can pay in installments. Prices for medical services in Israel are significantly lower than in other clinics abroad.