Cancer of the vulva
Cancer of the vulva is a malignant neoplasm, a pathological tumor that affects the female genitals. Cancer develops slowly. Pathological transformations occur with hormonal changes in women during menopause. A tumor focus can occur against a background of dermatological diseases in the genital area, HPV infection.
Symptoms of the disease
A malignant tumor in most cases is localized in the labia. Features of the localization of the neoplasm make it easy to detect it during self-examination. Pathology is characterized by the following symptoms:
- irritation, disturbing paroxysmal burning sensation in the genital area;
- painful foci of non-healing ulcers in the genital area, on mucous membranes;
- the neoplasm can sometimes take the form of a skin growth;
- with the spread of the tumor focus, a constant pain syndrome is added to the main symptoms;
- bleeding is recorded;
- lymph nodes are enlarged in the groin area.
Cancer of the vulva is well diagnosed, effectively treated in the early stages.
Diagnosis and treatment of the disease
For the purpose of diagnosis, the doctor may prescribe such manipulations as biopsy, magnetic resonance imaging, laboratory tests.
Israeli clinics offer patients the following list of medical services in the treatment of the disease:
- treatment under the supervision of qualified doctors worldwide level;
- accurate diagnostics using innovative methods of research;
- the appointment of effective medications;
- assistance of a plastic surgeon to restore the anatomical forms of the external genital organs;
- friendly staff, assistance of an experienced psychologist.
Treatment of vulvar cancer in a clinic in Israel is a combination of the latest diagnostic, therapeutic methods of medicine and many years of experience in providing medical services by qualified specialists, as well as affordable prices. The cost of vulvar cancer treatment in Israel is determined on an individual basis.
Organization of vulvar cancer treatment in Israel with BK MEDICAL LOGISTIC (Ukraine, Kiev)
Israeli oncologists have extensive experience in tumor diagnosis, treatment squamous cell cancer of the vulva 1 degree, as well as 2, 3, 4 stages.
The main methods of treatment of tumors of the vulva, cancer on the labia are chemotherapy, surgery, radiation treatment, radical, partial vulvectomy, signal biopsy. The choice of treatment tactics depends on the characteristics of the tumor process, the severity of clinical manifestations, on the general state of health, and the patient's age.
BK MEDICAL LOGISTIC provides an opportunity to use innovative methods of diagnosing vulvar cancer, to undergo effective treatment.
BK MEDICAL LOGISTIC (Ukraine, Kiev) offers treatment for vulvar cancer by the best oncologists in Israel, creates comfortable the conditions of therapy, accompanies the patient at every stage, selects the optimal treatment options on an individual basis, allowing you to completely get rid of the cancer.