Why is it better to treat teeth in Israel?
Everyone dreams of having a beautiful smile, however, very few people get it from nature. Most of us should thank the dentist for having straight and white teeth. And if you are lucky enough to get an appointment at an Israeli dental clinic, then you can outshine any Hollywood star with your smile.
Modern Israeli dentistry is innovative techniques, clinics with the latest equipment and highly qualified doctors with many years of experience. In Israel, dentists take on the treatment of even the most "complex" teeth, while the price of their services does not greatly exceed the cost of the work of Kiev specialists.
Benefits of Israeli Dentistry
Israel is a country where all areas of dentistry are developed, including pediatric, surgical, therapeutic and aesthetic, as well as orthodontics, orthopedics, implantology, periodontology. Therefore, even many Europeans who need dental implants are looking for a doctor in this country.
Israeli dental clinics are always:
- high professionalism;
- modern diagnostic technologies;
- use of advanced treatment methods;
- application of innovative certified materials;
- the latest equipment and tools;
- attentiveness and accuracy of staff;
- painlessness of procedures;
- impeccable quality of work;
- complete sterility;
- reasonable price.
Dentists in Tel Aviv adhere to an integrated approach to the treatment and prosthetics of teeth. What is important for foreign patients, doctors are ready to carry out most of the procedures within one day. With special attention, doctors from Israel approach the stage of diagnosis, which, as you know, is the key to correct and high-quality treatment.
To determine the condition of the teeth, both traditional and the most modern methods are used, including:
- visual inspection;
- X-ray of the dentition (done with the help of innovative equipment - a radiovisiograph);
- examination with a digital intraoral optical camera (makes very clear pictures of teeth and gums);
- computed tomography (gives a complete picture of the state of the oral cavity);
- orthopanthogram (creates a panoramic image of the dentition);
- thermometric diagnostics (allows you to accurately determine the presence of caries, pulpitis or periodontitis);
- study of teeth using a dental microscope (enlarged image of dental defects);
- electrometric methods (determine the sensitivity of the pulp, reveal periodontitis, pathologies in the tissues of the jaw);
- laboratory tests (if surgery is required).
These techniques allow the doctor to accurately determine the most effective treatment regimen.
How to get to an Israeli dentist?
If you think that getting an appointment with a first-class Israeli dentist is fantastic or a great success, then you are wrong. Hundreds of our clients have already been able to cure their teeth in Israel, where dentistry is at a high level, and the doctors are good, and the cost of treatment, implantation or correction is much lower than the prices that European dental clinics expose to their clients.
Contact us and you - the best dental clinic in Israel is ready to deal with the treatment of your teeth. All that is required of you is to leave a request on our website. We will help you with everything else.