Aortic valve stenosis: treatment in a clinic in Israel
Aortic stenosis is a narrowing of the aortic opening at the level of the valve, which prevents the normal movement of blood from the left ventricle during contraction of the heart muscle, creates high pressure in the left ventricle, expands it, provokes stagnation of the pulmonary circulation, causes a deterioration in the pumping function of the heart, threatens life.
Stenosis occurs due to the fusion of the connecting plates of the aortic valve, refers to heart defects. The aortic valve regulates the flow of blood from the left ventricle to its ascending part, has three thin connecting plates, which open during the contraction of the left ventricle, providing a free path for blood, and during relaxation, they contract, blocking this path.
Symptoms of stenosis:
- lack of air during exercise;
- paroxysmal pain of the type of angina pectoris;
- fatigue, weakness;
- feeling of palpitations;
- fainting with a sharp change in body position.
Israeli cardiologists, who have extensive experience in the treatment of stenosis, monitor the functional state of the heart valves and aorta, conduct a thorough diagnosis on modern equipment, they work in cooperation with cardiac surgeons, which provides a comprehensive examination, a choice of therapy tactics. Before surgery, drug treatment is prescribed. Surgical therapy is carried out by means of prosthetics or expansion of the site of pathological narrowing of the valve plates.
Examination of a patient with aortic valve stenosis in a clinic in Israel
Modern diagnostic examination is carried out as soon as possible using laboratory, instrumental methods. Diagnostics includes a consultation with a cardiologist, analysis of the clinical picture, chest X-ray, ECHO, electrocardiography, MRI, CT, ECG, an invasive diagnostic method that allows visualization of the coronary arteries, aortography and other methods. Treatment in Israel is carried out by qualified cardiologists with extensive experience in the treatment of acquired, congenital, critical stenosis of the aortic valve, and the prices for the treatment of this pathology in Israel are much lower than in other developed countries.
High-quality examination, modern methods of treating patients with stenosis of the aortic valve in Israel
Advantages of treatment in a clinic in Israel:
- control of the condition, treatment of patients with narrowing of the aortic valve is carried out by leading Israeli cardiologists who possess the latest therapy methods;
- thanks to modern diagnostic equipment, it is possible to find out all the features of the pathology, to carry out a surgical operation as accurately as possible;
- after surgical interventions, intensive care of the patient is carried out, rehabilitation therapy is prescribed, the clinic has comfortable wards equipped with everything necessary.
By contacting BK MEDICAL LOGISTIC (Ukraine, Kiev), you will get the qualities medical examination, appropriate treatment of aortic valve stenosis from leading cardiologists in Israel.