Conization of the cervix
Often, when identifying a number of pathological changes in the mucous membrane of the cervix, a gynecological operation is required, during which a wedge-shaped flap is removed from the cervix, the base of which is on its surface, and the top is in depth cervical canal.
Indications for conization of the cervix are diseases such as:
- cervical dysplasia of the second to fourth stage;
- erosion, the presence of polyps, hyperplasia, leukoplakia of the cervical canal;
- the appearance of neoplasms;
- detection of atypical cells during cytological studies;
- ectropion of the cervix;
- deformity of the cervix after severe or traumatic childbirth.
Conization of the cervix is also carried out if it is necessary to conduct histological studies to detect cervical cancer. The cost of conization depends on the method of execution and other circumstances. Many patients choose to undergo surgery in Israel, as in this country, affordable prices for treatment and highly qualified specialists in the field of gynecology.
Methods of conization
The following methods are used to carry out the cervical conization procedure :
- knife - tissue excision is performed using a conventional scalpel, this method is quite traumatic and has not been practically used recently;
- laser - modern high-tech equipment is used for the procedure, the laser beam allows you to reduce the risk of injury and bleeding during the operation to a minimum, due to which adhesions and cicatricial processes do not occur, rapid healing occurs;
- loop is the most effective method of conization, which takes place using special radio wave equipment. This is a minimally invasive method that allows you to avoid the formation of adhesions and scar tissue, providing high accuracy of removal of a fragment of the cervix, no bleeding.
Israeli clinics have the most modern equipment for the conization procedure and subsequent histological examination of biomaterial , which will allow you to quickly and painlessly perform the operation and get comprehensive information about the state of the body for making a decision on further treatment.
Conization is contraindicated in the presence of confirmed oncology, infectious diseases of the uterus, vagina and appendages, exacerbation of chronic pathologies, pregnancy.
The operation is performed under local anesthesia, the duration of the procedure is from 15 to 30 minutes ... After that, hospitalization for three to four days is recommended. It usually takes four to five weeks to restore the cervix, during which one should abstain from sexual intercourse and the use of hygienic tampons is recommended.
Conization of the cervix in Israel - prices, conditions
High The qualifications of Israeli doctors have long been beyond doubt, therefore, even minimally invasive operations should be entrusted to experienced specialists, especially considering the equipment of clinics in Israel with the most modern laboratory and medical equipment necessary for surgical intervention with minimal health consequences.
To find out how much medical services cost, what are the prices for diagnostic procedures and operations, contact BK MEDICAL LOGISTIC, which will help you choose the best clinic and specialist for the most effective treatment and comfortable recovery.
Prices in Israeli clinics are usually lower than for similar treatment in European hospitals. The total cost of services for conization of the cervix depends on the method of the procedure, the duration of the recovery period and other factors. You can get a free consultation by contacting BK MEDICAL LOGISTIC.