Eosinophilic granuloma of the spine
Eosinophilic granuloma is a false benign tumor, which is characterized by damage to bone tissue by eosinophils, which move through the blood vessels and form accumulations of cellular elements with an admixture of blood and lymph and are not characteristic of this area. Such a pathology can quickly lead to the destruction of the vertebrae, as well as to a compression fracture.
A destructive pathological focus is often localized in the thoracic spine. The disease is a type of X histiocytosis.
The main symptoms of the disease are:
- swelling, a node in the affected area;
- increased fatigue;
- pale skin, anemia;
- weakness, weight loss.
- limited mobility;
- back pain, mild spinal deformities.
The effectiveness of the treatment of eosinophilic granuloma of the spine increases with the age of the patient. As a treatment, a course of drug therapy is prescribed.
Physiotherapeutic measures are used to unload the spine, decompression of the spinal cord. The use of radiation therapy is aimed at relieving pain, as well as mild neurological symptoms.
In extreme cases, surgery can be performed to remove the eosinophilic granuloma of the spine when there is a bone tumor.
Diagnostics in Israel
Modern equipment allows diagnostics of patients with eosinophilic granuloma of the spine in the shortest possible time, using laboratory, instrumental methods.
The examination includes a doctor's consultation, analysis clinical picture, laboratory blood and urine tests, biopsy, X-ray studies, MRI, CT, which allow to determine the stage of the disease, localization, structure of the pathological focus, etc. After the diagnosis is made, the price of treatment is specified. The cost formation is influenced by examination results, symptoms, stage of the disease.
Services for patients with eosinophilic granuloma of the spine are provided by experienced oncologists, spinal surgeons, specialists in minimally invasive spinal surgery with extensive experience in treating the disease. Prices for treatment in Israel are significantly lower than in other developed countries.
Organization of treatment of eosinophilic granuloma of the spine in Israel
Qualified specialists of BK MEDICAL LOGISTIC (Ukraine, Kiev) carry out professional organization of the trip for treatment in Israel.
Therapy of eosinophilic granuloma of the spine in a clinic in Israel has its advantages:
- the treatment process is organized at the highest level, without queues and expectations;
- monitoring of patients with eosinophilic granuloma of the spine is carried out by highly qualified oncologists, spinal surgeons of Israel;
- thanks to modern diagnostic equipment, robotic devices, laser technologies, the presence of powerful microscopes and an imaging system, it is possible to find out all the features of the granuloma, to determine the localization as accurately as possible pathological focus;
- after the operation, intensive care of the patient is provided, rehabilitation therapy is prescribed, for this the clinic has created comfortable conditions;
- an acceptable price for the treatment of eosinophilic granuloma of the spine in Israel, the cost of medical services depends on the clinical picture, individual characteristics of the patient, concomitant diseases;
- all stages of treatment;
- the patient pays the cost of medical services after the end of treatment.
Treatment of eosinophilic granuloma of the spine by the best specialists in Israel is a combination of the latest diagnostic, therapeutic techniques and long-term experience in providing medical services, affordable prices, reasonable pricing, at which the cost of treatment is much lower than in other world clinics.