Lymphoma in children
Lymphoma is a cancer of the child's lymphatic system, which is an important part of the immune system and is a network of tissues, organs and blood vessels that carries lymph throughout the body. Since the lymphatic tissue is distributed throughout all organs, the primary tumor in children can appear simultaneously in different areas. There are types of childhood lymphoma such as Hodgkin's lymphoma and non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
Treatment of lymphoma in children and adults in most cases is successful, more than 85% of patients get rid of the disease or achieve sustained remission. Therefore, if you suspect lymphoma in a child, it is important to contact qualified specialists in the field of oncology for the diagnosis and treatment of cancer. Modern methods of oncology treatment will help get rid of this disease in a child and return to a healthy life. The cost of treating lymphoma in children in Israel is comparable to the amounts that would have to be paid in domestic private clinics and lower than the cost of oncology treatment in many European countries.
Symptoms and diagnosis of childhood lymphoma
Symptoms of education lymphomas in children are: swollen lymph nodes in the neck, armpits, groin, fever lasting for a long time, excessive sweating of the child, weight loss for no particular reason, coughing or shortness of breath.
To diagnose lymphoma in children, such studies are carried out as:
- laboratory blood tests;
- biopsy of the child's lymph nodes;
- CT, MRI, ultrasound for more accurate localization and determination of the degree of tumor growth.
Modern methods of oncology treatment, which are widely used in Israeli clinics, include:
- chemotherapy, which is carried out using effective drugs under constant medical supervision, after the first of the first chemotherapy sessions, a scan is carried out, allowing to draw conclusions about the effectiveness of the method;
- radiation therapy, thanks to modern equipment, the minimum effect of radiation on the healthy tissues of the child's body is achieved;
- bone marrow transplant - an operation is performed in children in special conditions, using the latest technology.
The best conditions for recovery after oncology treatment in Israeli clinics also contribute to the speedy recovery of the child.
BK MEDICAL LOGISTIC is your medical navigator
Treatment of children with cancer in Israel has a number of advantages:
- good technical base;
- use of the most modern techniques;
- extensive experience of pediatric doctors;
- accurate diagnosis of cancer;
- comfortable conditions for the child's stay in the hospital;
- affordable cost of treatment for children.
Learn more about the methods and cost of treating lymphoma and other types of oncology in children in the best clinics Israel is possible in the company BK MEDICAL LOGISTIC, whose specialists will help you choose the right clinic for the child and the right specialist, will help in solving organizational issues.