What is a jaw cyst
A jaw cyst is quite common in the practice of maxillofacial surgery. More often localized in the tissues of the upper /lower row of teeth. They represent cavities with walls consisting of fibrous tissue, filled with liquid inside.
The cyst of the jaw is:
- primordial - localized in the lower row of teeth, mainly in the zone of the 3rd molar, may contain one or several cavities with exudate;
- follicular - begins to form before the eruption of a tooth from enamel organs, inside it there may be one or two tooth germs at once, consists of cells that actively produce a viscous fluid;
- radicular - the most common, formed mainly over the upper teeth, characterized by frequent inflammation, often accompanied by sinusitis;
- retromolar - appears as a result of complex eruption of dental crowns, against the background of prolonged inflammation in soft tissues;
- nasoalveolar - localized between the upper a number of teeth and a nasal wing;
- aneurysmal - a rare form localized on the lower jaw, contains a red-pink fluid inside, often occurs against a background of hormonal disruptions;
- traumatic - formed as a result of facial injuries ;
- residual - such is the price of an incorrectly extracted tooth or the patient's neglect of the recommendations of the maxillofacial surgeon.
The cost and measures included in the therapy will depend on the complexity of the situation that caused the problem. It is very important to choose the right treatment to avoid relapse in the future. Residents of the CIS countries can undergo a course of therapy, diagnostics in Israeli clinics, where the best maxillofacial surgeons work.
Treatment of a jaw cyst in Israeli clinics
Treatment of a jaw cyst in Israel involves primary diagnosis. It will be possible to determine the presence of a neoplasm immediately after the examination. Further, additional events are assigned. Among them are x-rays. The snapshot allows you to determine the exact position, type of jaw cyst.
The pathology in question rarely manifests itself in such a way that the patient can consult a doctor on time, therefore it is important to undergo specialized examinations annually. Meanwhile, the cost of a jaw cyst untreated in time can turn into a serious problem, such as sepsis, osteomyelitis, malignant tumors, etc.
Jaw cyst treatment services aim to preserve the tooth under which it was formed. But it is far from always possible to do this, due to the impossibility of early identification of the neoplasm. In most cases, treatment involves surgery (cystectomy, cystotomy).
BK MEDICAL LOGISTIC - treatment in Israel is a reality
Many are scared off by the cost of medical services in Israel, because it includes a trip abroad, testing, etc. But today this situation has changed dramatically. BK MEDICAL LOGISTIC is an organization that helps people from the CIS countries to get an appointment and receive quality medical services in the best clinics in Israel. We guarantee full support at all stages, we help in organizing flights, getting consultations remotely, as well as revising analyzes and diagnoses.
On the site you can find out the cost of services, view the list of Israeli clinics of interest. To make an appointment, get advice, just fill out the form on the website or dial one of the numbers indicated in the page header. Remember that timely diagnosis and proper treatment of the jaw cyst will avoid serious consequences, and the cost of therapy will be much lower.