In a normal position, the uterus is located between the bladder and the rectum in the pelvic area, while the distance from it to the pelvic walls is approximately the same. This distance is maintained both by the tone of the uterus itself and by adjacent organs and tissues, as well as by the elasticity of the pelvic floor. When the uterus is lowered, its anatomical position shifts.
The reasons for this disease are:
- heredity - the risk of uterine prolapse is higher in those whose close relatives also suffered from this disease, congenital weakness of the connective tissue increases the risk of prolapse of the uterus; /li>
- pregnancy and childbirth, especially if the fetus is large enough, can also cause muscle weakening and contribute to the prolapse of the uterus immediately after childbirth;
- hormonal disorders;
- high loads associated with hard physical labor, heavy lifting, significant excess weight;
- age-related changes that lead to a decrease in the tone of the pelvic floor muscles and deformities.
The earlier the pathology will be detected, the more chances the patient has for a successful cure, and the lower the cost of treatment.
Diagnosis of the disease
Most often, the diagnosis of prolapse of the uterus is made by a gynecologist during a routine examination, during which the stage of descent, as additional research methods, use Ultrasound, magnetic resonance imaging are used.
Symptoms of prolapse of the uterus in the initial stage of the disease are insignificant, but with its development may occur:
- discomfort and pain during intercourse;
- feeling of a foreign object inside the vagina;
- pulling pains of the abdomen, lower back;
- an increase in the duration and profusion of menstruation;
- difficulties with urination and defecation, including urinary retention or incontinence;
- in the last stages, the uterus may fall out of the genital slit.
An experienced gynecologist will not take much time to make an accurate diagnosis in Israel, the price of a consultation is quite acceptable.
Methods of treatment of prolapse of the uterus in Israel
Treatment depends on the age of the patient and the stage of the disease. To get rid of symptoms with a slight omission, conservative methods can be used, which include:
- therapeutic exercises;
- drug therapy;
- laser therapy;
- vaginal balls and cones.
With severe forms of the disease in Israel, surgical treatment is recommended, which may include:
- vaginal levatoroplasty - suturing of the pelvic floor muscles;
- installation of a synthetic supporting mesh;
- removal of the uterus in especially advanced cases in elderly patients.
If the operation is impossible for any reason, special bandages and pessaries are used to hold the uterus from falling out.
Israeli gynecologists are highly qualified and known all over the world, since treatment in Israel has maximum efficiency, and the presence of a good base and a high level of training of specialists allows performing operations with good prognosis for full recovery.
The cost of treatment in Israeli clinics is the most optimal, it fully corresponds to the effectiveness and at the same time is lower than in European or American hospitals. You can find out prices for an Israeli specialist consultation, diagnostic procedures and surgery at BK Medical Logistic. The specialists of our company will help you choose a clinic and a doctor, solve organizational issues related to a trip for treatment.