Treatment of patients with Marfan syndrome in a clinic in Israel
Marfan syndrome is a pathology of connective tissue inherited at the genetic level, which manifests itself as defective changes in the heart, blood vessels, musculoskeletal system, eyes. Marfan's disease is caused by a defect in the gene responsible for the formation of connective tissue, which is transmitted in the family from generation to generation according to the dominant type of women and men. Symptoms of the disease:
- tall with thinned limbs, fingers much longer than normal;
- scoliotic conditions, kyphosis curvature, deformities of the pelvic bones of the pelvis and chest;
- functional disorders of the organs of vision: myopia, astigmatism;
- defects of the valves of the heart and aorta, coronary artery disease, heart defects;
- aortic aneurysm;
- chronic pain in the area back and abdomen.
The symptoms of the syndrome can be different. The life expectancy of people with Marfan disease has increased significantly in recent years due to high-quality diagnosis, prevention of severe complications and effective treatment of Marfan syndrome, which is carried out by Israeli cardiologists.
Cardiac surgeons with vast experience in the treatment of Marfan disease control the functional state of the heart valves and aorta, in order to prevent enlargement of the aorta and valve prolapse, they conduct a thorough diagnosis using the latest equipment, work in cooperation with specialized specialists, which provides a comprehensive examination and a choice of therapy tactics. They use drug treatment, surgical methods of treating the disease.
Marfan syndrome: diagnosis in a clinic in Israel
Modern diagnostic examination is carried out as soon as possible using laboratory, instrumental methods. The examination includes:
- consultation with a cardiologist;
- taking anamnesis, analyzing the clinical picture;
- ECHO-, electrocardiography;
- MRI , CT, X-ray, aortography, etc.
Treatment in Israel is carried out by qualified cardiologists with extensive experience in the treatment of children and adults with Marfan syndrome. Prices for treatment of the disease in Israel are much lower than in other developed countries.
High-quality examination, modern methods of treatment, prolonging the life of patients with Marfan syndrome in Israel
Benefits of treatment in a clinic in Israel:
- the leading Israeli cardiologists, who possess the latest therapy methods, are engaged in monitoring the condition, treating patients with Marfan syndrome;
- thanks to modern diagnostic equipment, it is possible to find out where the symptom of the disease is located;
- after surgical interventions, intensive care is carried out, rehabilitation therapy is prescribed, the clinic has created comfortable conditions for patients.
By contacting BK MEDICAL LOGISTIC (Ukraine, Kiev), you will receive a high-quality examination, appropriate treatment of Marfan's disease in children, adults from high-class Israeli cardiologists.