Sindrotomy: the effectiveness of the operation in Israeli clinics
Sindrotomy is a surgical operation during which the doctor opens the maxillary sinus and sanitizes it, which involves the release of accumulated mucus and other pathological contents. Indications for sinusectomy can be: chronic sinusitis, benign and polyposis neoplasms, cysts, damage to the walls of the sinus as a result of trauma.
In Israeli clinics, sinusotomies are performed with minimal damage to healthy tissues. Less traumatic methods provide minimal complications and quick recovery. The cost of maxillary sinusectomy is calculated in each individual case, depending on the method of surgical intervention, the complexity of the process and other features. The prices of services provided by Israeli clinics are significantly lower than in some other developed countries (Canada, Germany), while the effectiveness of treatment is always on top.
Preparation for maxillary sinusectomy and its implementation in Israeli clinics
Carrying out a thorough diagnosis in Israeli clinics allows you to choose the most effective way. It uses the latest imaging equipment to accurately identify problems in the maxillary sinuses. On the first day of admission to a medical institution in Israel, the patient is examined by an otolaryngologist and an anamnesis is taken. They can also be prescribed laboratory tests, imaging procedures to determine the most effective, gentle way to carry out the operation.
The cost of diagnosis and treatment in Israel depends on the specifics of the diagnostic procedures, the use of one or another equipment. Diagnostic prices are announced to the patient and he pays for the services in the process of their implementation. Further, after making an accurate diagnosis, the total cost of treatment is calculated.
Methods of sinusotomy:
- microsurgical - consists in making a microscopic hole through which a microscope is inserted into the sinus cavity and performed cleansing;
- endonasal - provides for a natural expansion of the anastomosis of the maxillary sinus and nasal passage, which provides access to the cavity. This is a less traumatic method.
In Israeli clinics, doctors most often prefer the second method of sinusotomy, since it is less traumatic and gives good efficiency.
The advantages of sinusotomy in Israeli clinics
- Sinusectomy treatment in Israel has a number of advantages, the main of which are:
- providing services and treatment by highly qualified specialists;
- using modern surgical techniques providing quick rehabilitation;
- the use of video endoscopic equipment that allows operations to be performed through natural openings;
- affordable prices.
Another significant advantage of sinusotomy Israeli clinics provide comfortable conditions for staying under the supervision of caring staff.