Stenosis of the cerebral vessels: treatment in Israeli clinics
Stenosis of the cerebral vessels implies an abnormal condition of the blood vessels, which is characterized by a persistent stricture of their lumen. Most often, the etiology of the development of a pathological condition lies in atherosclerosis of the vessels with the formation of cholesterol deposits.
With significant damage to the cerebral vessels in a person, manifestations of a lack of blood flow and nutrition of the brain are recorded: dizziness, tinnitus, a feeling of weakness, confusion , nausea, vomiting, head pain, numbness of the limbs, parts of the face, speech disorders, movements.
The advantage of stenosis treatment in Israel is the use of unique methods of therapy at an affordable price, the cost is determined after the diagnosis is clarified. Doctors use minimally invasive and conservative methods of treatment, in extreme cases, they consider the possibility of an open operation.
An integral part of therapy is lifestyle changes, rejection of bad habits, treatment of concomitant diseases that are the root cause of cerebral stenosis. In the early stages, drug therapy is used to improve cerebral circulation. Minimally invasive methods involve shunting and stenting to restore normal blood flow.
Examination in Israel - 100% guarantee of an accurate diagnosis
Innovative equipment allows examining patients with cerebral vascular stenosis in the shortest possible time, using laboratory, instrumental methods.
The examination includes a consultation with a doctor who determines the degree of cerebrovascular accident, analysis of the clinical picture, laboratory blood tests, ultrasound Doppler ultrasonography of extracranial vessels, MRI, cerebral, CT angiography, etc. diagnosis is determined by the cost of treatment.
Examination of patients with cerebral stenosis is carried out by qualified neurosurgeons with extensive experience in the treatment of the disease. Prices for medical services in Israel are significantly lower than in other developed countries.
Stenosis of the cerebral vessels: full recovery in a clinic in Israel
Qualified specialists of BK MEDICAL LOGISTIC organize a trip for treatment in Israel.
Complex treatment of cerebral vascular stenosis in a clinic in Israel has its advantages:
- treatment and examination of patients is organized at the highest level, without queues and expectations;
- highly qualified Israeli neurosurgeons are engaged in monitoring patients with cerebral stenosis;
- thanks to modern diagnostic equipment, robotic installations, laser technologies, the presence of powerful microscopes and an imaging system, it is possible to find out all the nuances of pathology, conduct microsurgical surgery to eliminate stenosis as soon as possible;
- after the surgery, intensive care is provided for the patient, and restorative therapy is prescribed therapy, for this the clinic has created comfortable conditions;
- an acceptable price for the treatment of vascular stenosis in Israel, the cost of medical services for the elimination of stricture depends on the degree of cerebrovascular accident, the individual characteristics of the patient, concomitant diseases;
- the patient is fully accompanied at all stages of treatment, the patient pays the full cost of medical services after the end of the treatment.
By contacting BK MEDICAL LOGISTIC, you will receive high-quality medical services from leading Israeli doctors at an affordable price , modern diagnostics, necessary treatment of cerebral stenosis.