Aortic aneurysm: an endovascular method of treatment in Israel
The aorta is the largest artery in the body, transporting blood to all organs of the body. Aortic aneurysm is a serious disease in which part of its wall is deformed with a protrusion and is weakened due to the resulting node that expands part of the vessel. If the aorta is damaged, the heart and other organs are endangered.
Causes of aortic aneurysm: atherosclerotic lesions, hypertension, hereditary predisposition, congenital pathologies.
The main symptoms of aortic aneurysm are:
- feeling of compression of internal organs;
- feeling of heaviness in the abdominal cavity, heart area;
- enlarged neck veins;
- shortage of air;
- dull pain in the chest.
Endovascular cardiologists in Israel successfully correct aneurysm, treat severe pathologies of the main artery of the body, eliminate the risk of rupture of an aortic aneurysm , return a person to their usual life.
Doctors have extensive experience in the drug, surgical treatment of aneurysm of the aorta of the heart, ascending aorta of the left ventricle (ascendant), abdominal cavity, thoracic region, monitor the state of the aorta, peripheral vessels, control functional state of the vascular systems We carry out the most informative, accurate diagnostics using modern equipment, assess the risks, conduct minimally invasive surgical interventions, completely eliminate the aneurysm, achieving complete recovery of the patient.
Before surgery, supportive medication is prescribed, which reduces the rate of aneurysm growth. The choice of treatment tactics depends on the size of the pathology. In Israel, endovascular operations, stenting, implantation, aortic prosthetics, etc. are successfully carried out, and the cost of treating pathology in Israel is much lower than in other developed countries.
Diagnosis of aortic aneurysm in Israel
Innovative equipment allows early diagnosis of the disease in the shortest possible time using laboratory, instrumental methods. Diagnostics includes a doctor's consultation, analysis of the clinical picture, aortography, radiography, echo-, electrocardiography, MRI, CT, ECG, and other methods.
Examination and treatment in Israel are carried out by endovascular cardiologists with extensive experience in the treatment of aortic aneurysm.
BK MEDICAL LOGISTIC: organization of treatment of aortic aneurysm in Israel
Benefits of treatment in a clinic in Israel:
- control of the condition of the aorta, blood vessels, treatment of patients with aneurysm the aortas are dealt with by qualified Israeli specialists who are proficient in endovascular treatment methods;
- thanks to modern diagnostic equipment, it is possible to find out all the features of the aneurysm, to carry out a surgical operation as accurately as possible;
- after surgical interventions, intensive care of the patient is carried out , Rehabilitation therapy is prescribed, the clinic has comfortable wards, friendly medical staff.
Contacting BK MEDICAL LOGISTIC (Ukraine on, Kiev), you will receive high-quality diagnostics, appropriate treatment of aortic aneurysm from leading cardiologists in Israel.