Arterial hypertension: modern approaches to treatment in Israel
Arterial hypertension (AH) occurs when systolic blood pressure (BP) is kept at around 140 mm Hg. within three measurements or more of this value.
If the etiology of hypertension is clear, then it is defined as secondary or symptomatic arterial hypertension. If the provoking factors are not exactly known, then hypertension is called primary, it is defined as hypertension. The degree of hypertension is directly dependent on blood pressure indicators.
The main signs of hypertension:
- headache, dizziness;
- rapid pulse, chest pain;
- feeling of lack of air.
Israeli doctors with extensive experience in providing services in the field of cardiology, treatment of hypertension, conduct thorough diagnostics using the latest equipment and develop a personal treatment regimen, taking into account the results of laboratory tests, age, gender, general condition of the patient, use modern methods of symptomatic treatment of arterial hypertension with a drug method. In addition to drugs, surgical methods of treating arterial hypertension are used: coronary artery bypass grafting, angioplasty, stenting, and renal denervation are performed.
The methods of therapy are aimed at stabilizing blood pressure to normal levels, returning the patient to a full life of a healthy person.
Examination for arterial hypertension in a clinic in Israel
In the diagnosis of hypertension it is important to find out exactly the etiology of the disease. A high-quality diagnostic examination is carried out as soon as possible using laboratory and instrumental methods. The examination includes:
- consultation of a cardiologist, nephrologist;
- analysis of the clinical picture;
- daily monitoring of blood pressure;
- ECHO, electrocardiography ;
- Doppler monitoring of renal vessels;
- X-ray, etc.
After the research, based on the test results, cardiologists together with doctors of specialized specialties at the general council, a decision is made on the tactics of treating the patient.
Treatment in Israel is carried out by highly qualified cardiologists with extensive experience in treating patients with arterial hypertension of 1, 2, 3 degrees. Prices for the treatment of hypertension in Israel are much lower than in other highly developed countries.
BK MEDICAL LOGISTIC: modern methods of diagnosis and treatment of arterial hypertension in Israel
Benefits of treatment in a clinic in Israel:
- the treatment of hypertension is carried out by qualified cardiologists, cardiac surgeons, nephrologists of Israel, who possess the latest methods of therapy;
- thanks to modern diagnostic equipment, it is possible to find out the etiology of the disease;
- professional training for treatment reduces the likelihood of side effects;
- after surgical interventions, intensive rehabilitation treatment is carried out, the clinic has created comfortable conditions for patients.
Contacting BK MEDICAL LOGISTIC (Ukraine, Kiev ), you will receive the necessary examination, appropriate treatment of hypertension in children, adults from leading cardiologists, nephrologists in Israel, normalize the level of blood pressure.