What is a histological laboratory?
Histological laboratory is a specially equipped place for conducting high-precision histological examinations of tissues and organs in order to detect abnormal changes, and the development of various kinds of cancer. Since the results of histological analyzes are the foundation for making the most accurate diagnosis, then the choice of a histological laboratory should be approached thoroughly.
What should be a histological laboratory?
A modern histology laboratory must meet high requirements and international standards, because trust in the results of its work depends on this. The main parameters for making the right choice are:
- Advanced high-tech equipment for research.
- Availability of a license and mandatory external quality control of services.
- Staff of specialists with years of experience experience and impeccable reputation.
- Operative deadlines for histological studies.
- Price policy of the laboratory.
In total, all these factors make it possible to determine the most appropriate laboratory to be trusted with diagnostics. Our histological laboratory meets all these parameters and offers analyzes of any complexity at a reasonable price!