Doctor of Medical Sciences, Chief Physician of the Oncology Department of the Assuta Medical Center, one of the leading oncologists and specialists developing new methods of cancer treatment in Israel, focusing on the study of breast cancer in women.
Materials and documents required prior to consultation:
- Blood tests (including tumor markers).
- Revision PET CT (optional) or CT.
- Revision of the histological analysis of the tumor.
- Epicrisis (extract from the medical history) of the local oncologist.
- Information about the patient's general condition and complaints at the time of the visit.
- Copy passport (internal or international passport).
To find out the cost of a consultation with a doctor - click "leave a request", enter your contact details and we will call you back!