2020 - present Chief Physician, Pediatric Oncology Department, HaEmek General Hospital, Afula, Israel.
2010 - 2020 Deputy Chief Physician, Department of Pediatric Hemato-Oncology, Rambam Medical Center, Haifa, Israel
2000 - 2010 Senior Physician, Pediatric Hemato-Oncology Department, Rambam Medical Center , Haifa, Israel
Public professional activity:
- 2nd Conference of Pediatric Hemato-Oncology named after Neve Rachel on pain management and palliative care in pediatric oncology. October 2001, Haifa, Israel.
- Northern Israel Annual Conference on Pediatric Oncology. Sarcomas in children and young people. March 2007, Haifa, Israel.
- Annual Meeting of the Israel Society of Palliative Medicine, Chairperson of the Pediatric Palliative Care Session, December 2017, Tel Aviv, Israel.
- National Meeting them. Ruth Rappaport, Palliative Care in Pediatric Oncology, Chair of Meeting and Session, February 2018, Haifa, Israel.
- Member of the Executive Committee of the Israel Society of Pediatric Oncology /Hematology, 2011–2014
- Chief Research Coordinator for Ewing's Sarcoma in Children in Israel (ISPHO) 2012-2015
- Member of the Examination Board for Trainee Physicians in Pediatric Oncology /Hematology - 2013 to present.
- Member of the Quality Control Commission, Children's Hospital of the Rambam Medical Center, headed by Professor Leia Bentour) 2013 - 2017
- Member of the Executive Committee of the Israel Palliative Society Medicine, 2014 - 2016
- Secretary General of the Israel Society of Palliative Medicine, from 2016 to the present.
- Member of the Examination Board for Students in Palliative Medicine, with 2016 to present.
- National Principal Investigator for EpS Protocol SG Non-RMS STS, 2018-present.
- Head of the National Change in Palliative Care Program, 2018-present.
- Member of the Executive Board preparation of the National Pediatric Oncology Pain Management Statement 2018, organized and sponsored by Dexcell Pharma.